Kết quả 1 đến 8 của 8
    Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết

Tin mới: Dota sẽ được IceFrog và Valve hợp tác sản xuất

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/blogs/1385
    DotA will be developed by IceFrog and Valve. They teamed up to envolve DotA!

You guys liked HalfLife? I think everyone enjoyed HalfLife or Counterstrike back in the days. And even HalfLife 2 was amazing. In my opinion Valve is like Blizzard: Everything they touch becomes gold!

Now the most amazing thing that could EVER happen happened. As IceFrog stated in his Forum, he will work together with Valve (say: He leads a developers team) to push DotA to higher grounds.

This can stop all the arguing about HoN or LoL becoming successors of DotA, because with this, even the graphics may become superior.

For me this is the right step. Now let's hope for the DotA Scene to become more professional and I see a great future for DotA in general!

Read his Satement here or just below:

IceFrog

I have some really awesome news I'd like to share with you guys. I am now leading a team at Valve! I finally have all the resources needed to do some very exciting stuff that you guys will love. I look forward to revealing more specific details when the time is right.

My goal and top priority in the future is to solve the surrounding issues that affect the DotA experience in order to allow it to reach new heights. Addressing these issues will enable us to further enjoy aspects of DotA such as the gameplay, mechanics, and in-game feel that currently work well and ought to be maintained. As I've said many times in the past and especially after today's developments, I am very excited about DotA's future!

With regards to the 6.64 patch, the focus will be primarily on more balance improvements. It is moving along very smoothly and I expect to have it ready soon. Once those refinements are done, I'll be working on some fun new content such as heroes or remakes for the 6.65 version. If there are specific things, big or small, you want me to consider for patches that follow, let me know.
    Lười dịch quá xD.....

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Ice Frog vào làm cho Valve rồi kìa :X

Ngày tham gia
    May 2016
    Bài viết
    thế là lúc chơi Sniper sẽ có mini-game theo kiểu FPS )))

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Ulti sniper có chế độ QTE ấn nút nhanh để ngắm chính xác =))

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    có lẽ phải mua steam để chơi dota )

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    cầm sniper sẽ có chế độ thay đạn, ẩn nấp té tiếc các kiểu =))
    thik nhất là nếu Dota chuyển hẳn qua FPS: hero nhảy nhót ầm ầm, nuker tha hồ ngắm bắn, (đang nghĩ đến cảnh butcher phi dao kéo đối phương lại)
    còn mấy con melee cho cầm dao,thêm skill tăng tốc độ,đúng chất FPS rồi =))

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2016
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Solar1994
    cầm sniper sẽ có chế độ thay đạn, ẩn nấp té tiếc các kiểu =))
    thik nhất là nếu Dota chuyển hẳn qua FPS: hero nhảy nhót ầm ầm, nuker tha hồ ngắm bắn, (đang nghĩ đến cảnh butcher phi dao kéo đối phương lại)
    còn mấy con melee cho cầm dao,thêm skill tăng tốc độ,đúng chất FPS rồi =))
    Dota sẽ trở thành rakion?????????????????

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    sạc nếu dota thành rakion thi` con ji` la` dota:GT tc:

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •